Fri 04 2021 11:21:31
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) -- The multidisciplinary IT group IKS Holding will take part in the international industrial exhibition INNOPROM: Great Industrial Week in Uzbekistan, which will be held from 5 to 7 April 2021 in Tashkent (Republic of Uzbekistan). It is expected that the event will be attended by more than eight thousand representatives of state authorities and major companies from Russia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Pakistan. The organizers are the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Investments and Foreign Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
“The Republic of Uzbekistan and the region of Central Asia as a whole are of great interest for the development of our business and the implementation of joint large-scale projects for the digitalization of production in various industries, the introduction of high-tech products and services,” says Stanislav Kiselev, vice president of IKS Holding. - IKS Holding has accumulated a lot of expertise, which we are already successfully applying in this market. So, in 2019, together with Kazakhstani partners, we created a subsidiary in the IT market of Kazakhstan, and in February 2021, the implementation of a project to develop a roadmap for digitalization of the fuel and energy complex of the Republic of Uzbekistan began. We will be glad to open doors to the world of technologies and products of our holding and to other potential partners of this region within the framework of the international exhibition INNOPROM. "
The stand will present own developments of IKS Holding companies:
• YADRO companies: TATLIN.UNIFIED medium-class enterprise storage system for solving diverse tasks, TATLIN.ARCHIVE high-density ultra-large capacity storage system for cold data, and scalable VEGMAN S220 / S320 corporate content servers built on a standard x86 platform. 64, VESNIN server designed for workloads that use huge amounts of data;
- A platform based on artificial intelligence technologies for working with documents, automates all back-office processes (developed by nlogic);
- A platform for the analysis and effective management of the company's business processes (joint development of IKS Holding, USM and MegaFon);
- The TALMER company will present three products: an automatic alcohol vapor detection system (ASOPA), predictive analytics for industrial equipment and a base station condition monitoring system;
- Information and economic security platform "Garda Analytica" (developer - "Garda Technologies");
- A system for monitoring labor intensity using special bracelets (developed by JSA Group);
- Neon is a corporate intranet portal.
Also, IKS Holding experts will take part in the INNOPROM: Big Industrial Week in Uzbekistan business program. Among the speakers of the Holding: Director of Digital Transformation of Metalloinvest, Vice President of IKS Holding Yulia Shutkina, Vice President of IKS Holding Stanislav Kiselev and Director of Transformation Ekaterina Zemskova.
More than 300 participating companies will meet on the territory of the NEC "Uzexpocentre" congress and exhibition complex, over 200 exhibitors from Russia, Uzbekistan, France, Belarus and Kazakhstan will present their products. Over 200 business meetings will be organized, thematic sessions and round tables, presentations of business projects at the exhibition's communication platform.