Marketing research of cement market for Tenir Project (Republic of Kazakhstan)
Tenir Project (Kazakhstan)
The aim of the project was to collect and provide information about the current state of the cement market of Uzbekistan.
Tenir Project (Kazakhstan) Sector:
Collection of statistical data for the period of January 2005 to June 2008:
- the volume of construction works in the whole country, sq.m.
-the volume of construction works by regions, sq.m.
-the volume of housing, civil and industrial construction, sq.m.
- investment in construction, bn. soums
- volume of concrete in the whole country, tons
- the volume of concrete production by regions, MT
- level of prices for concrete (by regions)
- dynamics of prices for cement, gravel and sand (by regions)
Gathering information on the activities of the major manufacturers of concrete (ten companies):
- the state of production facilities
-access to sources of raw materials (gravel, cement, etc.)
- product range
- the volume of production for the period of January 2005 to June 2008
- pricing (price at the date of the survey)
- main customers
- plans for the development of production
Collection of information (media materials, program development of the country, interviewing ten experts, etc.) on the following issues:
- plans to build large facilities (housing, civil and industrial use)
- policies / plans of the government in relation to development of the industry of building materials, including construction of enterprises for the production of concrete
- plans for private investors for the construction of new / expansion of existing enterprises for the production of concrete
-factors that may influence the development of the market in 2008-2011. (including sources of availability of raw materials)
- market forecast of concrete by regions of the republic in 2008-2011.
Completed, August – September 2008