Conducting technical evaluation of Payhaz company for EBRD
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
The task of the consultant was to carry out technical assistance (including some commercial aspects and environment) to estimate the production and operation of the plant Payhas - technical compliance, check the production capacity of the plant, the volume of sales, purchase and assumption (forecast) growth. Also, the consultant assessed the planned investments in the conditions of the adequacy of the contract for the supply, compatibility with existing equipment and the company's ability to manage the installation and subsequent operation of the equipment.
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development Sector:
Consultant carried out following services:
- Performed an independent review and analysis of existing production plant and equipment of company;
- Prepared a review and analysis of the production process of the Company;
- Prepared an independent review and analysis of the Company's quality control and inspection measures, as well as security, health and the environmentpolicy;
- Prepared an independent general overview of the Company's distribution network, assess the adequacy of the distribution network equipment (trucks, refrigerators at points of sale, etc.);
- Prepared an independent general overview of catgut business of the Company;
- Prepared an independent review and analysis of the Company's investments in production facilities and distribution network. The technical viability and soundness of investmentshas been tested and confirmed.
Completed, October 2009 – February 2010.