Reintegration of victims of human trafficking
NGO “Istiqbolli Avlod”
Development of strategy for economic empowerment of women victims of trafficking.
Social sector Location:
a. Catalog of all the local and international organizations / programs aimed at the economic empowerment of women was developed.
b. A survey of women victims of trafficking was conducted for the purpose of determining their economic skills, interests and needs, as well as their experience in business and the need for employment. The survey results were used for:
- To compile an individual business plan / plan for employment;
- To develop a common program of economic empowerment.
c. Discussion and a workshop / brainstorming involving employees of “Istiqbolli Avlod” were organized. Program participants and the organizations that provide services for the economic empowerment of women were involved to discuss best practices, methods and tools of economic empowerment of women.
d. The strategy, work plan and budget of the project "Reintegration of victims of trafficking" was developed which included:
- Priorities for economic empowerment of women victims of trafficking;
- Primary skills and abilities that need to be developed; - the basic strategy, the optimal models, methods and tools of economic empowerment of women victims of trafficking;
- A plan for monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the strategy and the work plan;
- Duties, responsibilities, separation of functions, forms of documents for permanent staff "Istiqbolli Avlod" in the performance of works on the project.
Completed, January – March 2015